Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Better Days

Well things seem to be picking up since the last time I blogged.
I was in a bit of a rough patch and now it seems that the Lord has pulled me through, with the help of friends and family around me.

I've started a few classes at the YMCA-- I'll tell ya what excersise sure seems to pick up your day. It give me more energy and I feel better about this "Earthly vessle"...
PLUS, it seems that I may be able to connect with some people in these classes. It feels good.

Um, yeah..
So I'm feeling better and my schedule seems to have more in it. This helps me to keep my focus on mission and what we are really here for. Praise the Lord!

More later...

Deep Peace.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I'm really looking forward to sharing this with you and having one more activity on my list too!