Saturday, January 20, 2007

What's Missing?

Last night and into today I seem to be struggling with excitement.
I don't see the excitement in my life these days. I suppose I am getting a bit bored with the same old, same old.
My marriage is great and my friends are great... I just seem to be lacking- something.

My thoughts can't help but wander back into the day when I seemed to have fun.
I'm wrestling through an exciting life following Christ. I'll tell ya, I don't seem to be living quite that at the moment. I want to, but I am not quite sure how to right now.
It seems I am fighting more often than not and I don't have the strength to keep on fighting.

Well there's some rambling on for ya.
I continue to pray and press on BUT I feel some thing is for sure missing...

Deep Peace.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

God uses these in between spaces to shape us, strengthen us and grow us. An old song says, "If all were easy, if all were bright, where would the cross be, where the fight." Something like that. Our less-than-exciting days, cause us to depend on Him more and more. Always remember, Jenn, JOY comes in the morning!
You are a joy to me.
Mom

Alberta Rockstar said...

hey jenn!
a couple months ago i was going on about wanting more excitment n fun. the peeps just yelled at me n said life wasn't all about fun. but still that missingness was there, so i relate to that, but i think that feelings gone now n theres something different. so i hope u get it figured out! i love u and miss you!

Jennifer said...

Thanks all!!