Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Randomness

I've been promoted. First promotion ever. I have now started my traing as Shift Supervisor at Starbucks. Quite exciting-- means more challenges, more responsibility, more organization on me. But I'm all about that stuff.

Anyway.
Lately it has been work, school, sleep. Or school, work, sleep. Nothing to over exciting.
I am really looking forward to going away for Christmas. It will be so nice to be with family and to relax.

Life seems pretty dry. Nothing really quenching my thirst. Ya know?
I think I will get back into painting some more.

Ever feel like you want to just catch a plane to a foreign country for some excitement? I think I may have to chat with my husband more about this... make it happen.

This blog lived up to the over all title ... Pieces of me.

Deep Peace.

2 comments:

Alberta Rockstar said...

wannu go to bethlehem with me?!

Debbie said...

I would love to see you do some more painting!
xoxo
Mom