Thursday, August 23, 2007

Salvation Spring Up From The Ground

Tonight I had some good reading time and listening to the LORD.
Lately I have really felt such a urge to pray for my co-workers. I guess since working with all of them and realizing what great people they are I want them to know their creator.. to walk in His Fullness-- to be provided for, to be happy, to be established and full of love.
This prayer request is rising from deep within me-- something only God could place in my spirit. I want to make sure I am a faithful servant and do what I need to do. I want to be bold where I need to be bold and wise where I need to use wisdom.
********

On another note-- while I was listening I heard "Be like a tree."
So I ask, as humbly as I can, if and when you think of me, pray that I would "be like a tree"-- rooted, strong, bearing fruit, a provider of shade, planted by living streams.
As I pray the same for you.

Deep Peace.

No comments: