Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Being Involved.

Well since getting back from a lovely trip to visit my parents, I have stepped into a new job.
A barista at Starbucks.
I've worked there for about 4 days and I quite enjoy it. It's nice to have a job that I enjoy going to.
The people that I am meeting are really great and of course the coffee tasting ain't so bad!

I realize more and more each day that I go to work that the only way to connect deeper with people is to be involved in what they are involved in.
So, that pretty much speaks for itself I think..
Let it speak to you.

Deep Peace.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Just think - people come to Starbucks to get something that will help them wake up, and you are available to help them wake up both physically and spiritually!

Seeker of The Light said...

That thought is a lot bigger than it looks on the surface. And reeking with truth!

sixonefour said...

haha, Rob applied for a job in starbucks in London (is it the one on Dundas?) remember how he was SOOO convinced that he was perfect and that they would hire him?

Not even a call back.

You're a great fit though, especially with your fly dreads, babe!

Glad to hear that you got down to see your folks. I bet that was rich.

LoveHeather

Aurora said...

Good thoughts, Jenn. We should do coffee sometime....or, maybe since you're around it all day, I could cook you dinner instead!