Friday, June 29, 2007

Interview and Off

Well, just the other day I attended a job fair at Starbucks.
I arrived at about 3:30 to get a coffee and hang until 4, when every thing was starting.
I didn't really have a clue what to expect BUT I was pretty calm about it all.
Then all these people started coming in and asking "where do we go for the job fair..", "what time does it start?", "what do I do..?" -- I began to be swept up into this whirlwind of people who were very anxious...
I then again had to center myself and the job fair began.

I went through the first interview, on to the second and then the third...
I believe it went really well. Praise the Lord!
Now all I am supposed to do is wait for a call back-- let's hope I get one!

Ah yes, Josh and I head out to see my parents on Monday morning-- for a week and a few days. It's going to be so nice! We haven't been into the states for a LONG time. I am really looking forward to it. It's about a 10 hour drive.. geesh BUT it is so worth it.
Pray for safe travels for us.

Deep Peace.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I pray you'll have a very relaxing and settling time with your parents. Don't forget to pick some of the cherry coke stuff up on your way back to us!
Love & Prayers
Tasha