Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tweet Tweet

The weather has been picking up around here. The birds are singing again.
It is really nice to wake up to the sun in my face once again. It makes me feel more alive-- in the winter it seems to be more dreary than not-- except around Christmas time.

Josh and I are gathering things here and there to fill in the space of the new apartment that we will be moving into. I am very excited. We will now have a room for our guests, and a door to our bedroom, yippee! It sounds strange, something as simple as a door excites me these days.
God has totally been providing for us. He likes to give us these gifts that we know we couldn't have without Him in our lives. He does random things here and there that make us stop and thank Him for his provision...

Soon I will be stepping into a new job. Thank God for that. We've been waiting for a long time for this.

So yeah, that's all I have for now..

Deep Peace.

No comments: