Friday, January 12, 2007

Applying AGAIN.

It feels great to be getting back into the groove of reading the Scriptures. I mean, I was reading the Word, don't get me wrong BUT I didn't have any read consistancy. I like to have consistancy. Consistancy is really a Discipline, isn't it?

I feel like God is answering some prayers around here-- and in me. Praise Yah!
Now all I need is that Permanent Residency stuff to come through and I'm laughin'!

Oh yeah, and in case you have been following my Residency stuff... I have to apply YET AGAIN for an extention of stay as a visitor in Canada. Geesh, this is a long and grueling process BUT those of you who may need help with Canadian Government papers in the future-- I can help you out, by then end of this I'm going to be a PRO. I can't figure out yet if that is something I will be proud of...
It is sure teaching me a whole lot of patience.

God is Faithful.
Deep Peace.

No comments: